Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Menta stood steady as the wolf turned her attention towards her, stepping closer and more into the direct moonlight. The cream's coat naturally stood out more in this darkness, reflected and highlighted by the white orb in the sky above, but she had yet to see the color of the other female. Darker was usual, but red was altogether surprisng - Menta's father had a running undercurrent of red in his coat, but she had yet to stumble upon a wholly red wolf in her travels.

And so it was that the usually unflappable wolf felt a flinch of surprise on her haunches. Hello, she tried again, this time more of an assertive statement as she regained composure. Are you mute? Menta asked without sneer or judgement, having just spent time with a mute wolf for the first time and having to get over her initial confusion at the lack of verbalizing. Now it seemed a perfectly reasonable thing to be, just as the red of the wolf before her would come to be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 02:00 PM