Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
36 Posts
Ooc —
The other flinched and Kinvara nearly smirked, but managed to keep her composure. Are you afraid white wolf or just surprised at my apperance? It was controversial depending on where you went. Some had revered her at home as being 'kissed by fire' a heaven sent from their God. Others had feared her, called her a demon. Some even went as far to call her Satan for the blood red of her eyes and the amber of her pelt. 

Astute, I like that. Kinvara dipped her head in a clear nod, letting the other know her assumption was correct. There was no malice in the stranger's voice which surprised her, many thought the red woman dim for her lack of speech. Not to say she couldn't speak, Kin just preferred her silence. 

Kinvara gestured to the she-wolf with her muzzle, asking her name silently. How she would tell this stranger her own name was unknown, mayhaps she wouldn't need to. Some didn't care to learn her name.
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Kinvara - June 21, 2016, 02:16 PM