Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Mute, again. Menta marveled that this was two mute lone wolves in one week that she had run into. Perhaps the packs here had a policy for shunning those who were so different? After all, the other mute wolf had just as bizarre a form and colors as the red female in front of her and neither wore the scents of many wolves claiming them as a pack member.

Just as Menta wondered how that could be with so much communication being nonverbal, irony twisted her understanding and she misstook the red's muzzle point. I'm not a threat to you, the cream assured her. It was almost laughable in her mind - the female before her was a good bit smaller, and Menta had always placed too much confidence in her fighting abilities as she rose up the ranks back home. I was just trying to find a place to settle for sleep. Not that she would for a while now, knowing that there was another lone wolf with unknown intentions nearby.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 02:48 PM