Silvertip Mountain Just save it!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded, knowing the pups always needed more food for their growing bodies. He didn't read much into her comment about not bringing food back often enough. He knew they were all doing their best, and he couldn't ask for much more than that. Standing, he waded into the river slowly, enjoying the cool water against his legs. He went about half way, and turned to face up river, figuring he might get a better few of the swimming prey.

It took a little while to the fish to come closer and closer, and Steady waited patiently, knowing any movement would scare them off again. Finally one fish came close enough that he went for it, but came up empty. It would be several tries before he caught one. He went back to shore, dropping it on the growing grass, and looked to Krypton to see if she had any luck yet.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Just save it! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 05, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 11, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 13, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 20, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 24, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - July 08, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 12:10 PM