Silvertip Mountain Let's get to it
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He saw the surprise on her face, but didn't understand why she was. As far as he knew, Ezekiel hadn't talked to her since he talk to him. Unless she knew what she was doing was wrong, and had a guilty conscience. She admitted the experiences she had so far were irreplaceable, and he assumed she was talking about the meeting. He nodded his understanding. With the famine, and so many losses, we're doing whatever we can to stay alive, he said, non-apologetically. In his heart, he knew Zaria would have anted that, and that's all he needed. 

He fell quiet once more as she went on to say that adjusting was a bit difficult, though by her own words, it was nothing troubling. In Steady's mind, it was troubling to him, and that's why they were there today. Before he could bring up the subject, she did, asking if he could teach her more about the ranks. It gave him an inkling that she understood why she was here today. He nodded. I'd be happy to teach you, he said, a smile playing on his maw. 

First things first. What do you know already? he asked. He figured if he asked that, he wouldn't have to go over things she already knew, or he could correct her if it was wrong.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 09:40 AM