Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened quietly while Heston spoke.  She was glad to hear that Heston supposedly thought that the lands were lovely from what he said.  Although Spring did personally think that calling her "Alpha Spring" was a little too over the top in politeness, still at least it was something.  It was the thought that counted after all... right?  As the male contiuned on to speak about how he was looking to join Silver Creek, Spring was delighted.  It would be great to contiune stocking up on the ranks in her pack.  Yet Spring would not allow him to just instantly join into pack life, he would need to get aquanted with other wolves first... only then would she consider allowing Heston into Silver Creek.

Spring soon found herself grattified and truelly humbled by Heston when he just assumed that she seemed like a decent wolf, not some tyrant or a brute.  Something with the way that Heston said it made Spring feel very special.  It was sweet in a way, sort of charming even.  Spring then listened quietly as Heston contiuned on to speak about how if she could promise him that she was no tyrant or brute that Silver Creek seemed like the place for him.  Spring was soon filled with pride when Heston showed her a sign of submission.

Spring stayed silent for a minute, before she began to speak.  "I am very glad that my lands of Silver Creek catch your eye as they have mine.  I am happy to know that you are interested in joining too, it would be good to have newer members begin to help fill up our ranks, especially in a famine like this one when it is good for wolves to band together to survive."  Spring paused here to take a few breaths and also just to take a break from so much talking for a few seconds.  After about tenish seconds the Alpha began to speak once more.  "I am glad that I do not appear to you as a tyrant or brute, because I am not.  Although Silver Creek is ultimatly under my rule, we are not a tyrancy, but we are not a diplomacy either I must say.  Although I do respect my pack's opinion and will always take their ideas and plans for Silver Creek into consideration."  Spring did her best to explain.

"So yes, I can promise you all that Heston."  Spring told her possible future subordinate with a faint friendly smile.  The Alpha of Silver Creek found herself beginning to enjoy the personality of this wolf and found herself even more than that hoping that he did end up deciding to live here.  Just something about Heston made her want him to decide to stick around.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM