in my dreams we are always together
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #0b0c14; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TdbsUHq.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #4b4e55; outline: 10px solid #1f2633;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#313d4a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 420px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

If the moods afflicted by the raging hormones of her pregnancy were going to affect him in any shape or form he would not have taken a wife at all, though admittedly it had not initially been in his plans when he had first arrived; to be fair he suspected it hadn’t been in Thistle’s either and if she had wanted a family he would have bet his left eye that she would have never guessed it would be with him, let alone to fall in love with him. He could still remember the trepidation that had come with his intimidation factor. It was always easy to spot because it was something Ragnar had came to expect. However, Ragnar did not think that Thistle was afraid of him any longer. No, Ragnar was hardly perturbed by pregnancy moods, never mind that he was usually always on the receiving end of them; and seeing as how the Seer had prophesied that he would have many sons, Ragnar planned on getting her pregnant every year until neither of them could produce children anymore. He tried not to realize that likely it would be that would turn infertile with age before she did if only because he had about a year, maybe two years of age on her. (Which made Tokio bust out laughing because that makes him look like a “cradle rocker” even though that’s not even a real age difference *snorts with laughter*).

Ragnar watched with heavy lidded eyes of satisfaction when she touched each one with her paw, a gentle sort of cradling touch that he could only associate with reverence. His coy smirk turned into a genuine smile though it was a secretive thing as he tilted his muzzle away so she did not accidentally swoon if she happened to catch a glimpse of it; despite her warnings not to let the fact that his smile was a dangerous as everything else about him (except dangerous in a good way) go to his head it had, in defiance, gone straight to his ego making the Viking seemingly more haughty than he had already been to begin with. “But are they your favorite?” He asked her because he wanted to know her favorite type of flower, for future reference. There was a casual roll of his shoulders in a errant shrug as if to say that it was no big deal despite that he rather enjoyed the lavishing of kisses, nuzzles, and love bites he was receiving from his wife in that moment.

And of course, like always, he wanted more than those simple touches of lips, teeth, and her face against different areas of fur and skin but he knew that it would have to be enough, but that he planned to worship her body in every way a man could when she was no longer pregnant, or weak from her pregnancy.

Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM