Silvertip Mountain Let's get to it
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened, his expression contemplating with the information he gave her. She was honest with him, he could tell that. He didn't think she could say any of those things and still be lying- it made herself look too bad to do so. And he took that into consideration that she was being truthful. It's apparent that your ego and lack of knowledge started all of this. I know Ezekiel, and I know he isn't the easiest to get along with. But, I also know he is kind to those who are kind to him, he said, his voice stern. 

You've been here long enough to learn, and by your own admission, you've continued to disrespect your pack mate, and that is not something I am willing to just let go, he explained. He took a moment to think, knowing he wanted the punishment to fit the crime. You are demoted to Omega for one week. In that one week, I want you to realize how important it is to respect those around you, whether or not you get along. Having differences by no means gives you the right to harass others. You should use those differences as a learning opportunity on just how you should act towards that wolf that reflects positively on you, not negatively. After that one week, you will work your way back up the ranks, should I see that you deserve to be promoted. He went silent, watching her reaction to the punishment he gave.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 09:40 AM