Ankyra Sound you're just a ghost
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Glancing off into the distance towards the direction the female had left in, he offered a sage nod when Kjalarr said that hunger wasn't an excuse for her behavior. "Hunger can drive many to do desperate things." He offered. Inwardly, he agreed, but she probbaly had her reasonf or doing what she did. Hopefully the female did know that her behavior was considered not as mannered. He turned his gaze back onto Kjalarr, noting how he still looked dimly bothered by the problem. Perhaps where the white male had came from did not tolerate disrespect with a kind hand, Slancio speculated. The topic was dropped as Kjalarr gave some last words, agreeing to his statement about her attitude. The quicksilver male gave a small sigh, brushing off the matter of the female. 

The topic shifted to a more friendly one, and Slancio gave Kjalarr a sunny grin when the viking enquired about his past. "I came from a small valley of trees in the east. Horned Owl Valley was it's name, as owls fly through the trees with beauty and grace. I left a while back as I had grown too old for the pack to sustain me, and it was time to move on." He answered truthfully to the first question, a fond look coming onto his face when he mentioned his old home. When Kjalarr asked about the trades, he thought back to the time he had learned of them. "I'm mostly aiming for scout, then maybe ranger afterwards. As for the other, I'm probably going for hunter. I've had better progress with the scout trade though, due to my high amount of wanderlust." He said sheepishly. It was true he loved travelling, and he always took breaks fom Saltwinter to saified his need. "What about you? You don't look like you're from his land either, and with a stocky build like yours I'm guess you'd be going for mercenary or something close to it?" He asked back, wondering where the other wolf had came from.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
you're just a ghost - by Kjalarr - May 22, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Slancio - May 23, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Minthe - May 27, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Kjalarr - May 28, 2016, 06:40 AM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Slancio - May 28, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Minthe - May 31, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Kjalarr - June 01, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Slancio - June 02, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Minthe - June 15, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Kjalarr - June 19, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: you're just a ghost - by Slancio - June 21, 2016, 05:32 AM