in my dreams we are always together
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was not afraid of her husband anymore. She had been in the beginning admittedly. Especially since he was so rough around the edges which he still was, though now she could weather through them without cutting herself so to speak. It had not helped her fear and trepidition at first since their very first in depth conversation happened when he was in delirium a habit he seemed to have she noticed. (All i can think is baby maker in bright red letters lol...shame on ragnar taking baby woman but is ok thistle likes older men haha)

She caught a glimpse of his smile and chuckled to herself mumbling teasingly about being insufferable. She looked up with azure blue eyes and smiled I like Lilacs Ragnar all kinds. They are not easy to find though and Roses are a close second. She touched the petals gently their deep red color showing up bright against her white paw. This is really beautiful Ragnar thank you.

One thing that Thistle was having increasing frustration with was her own libidio kicking up a notch a terrible yet nice side effect of pregnancy though it was unbearable when she could do nothing about it. Made all the more worse when her husband looked at her with suppressed heat in his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Thistle Cloud - May 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM