Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
deirdre was watchful as he drew near to her, though did not flinch away from his touch or otherwise shirk from his proximity. her emerald eyes were soft and tired; she had slept and dreamt of the highlands, of green and green and green. its earthy musk and its flowered perfume that melded into the perfect aroma that enticed her, and always would. now she lay before the sea, in the arms of its greatest monster, and she let out a quiet sigh as he spoke. but the smile she sensed there eased her worry that she had kept him from something, and the youth pawed at him affectionately. too young to know of the way of the heart and to feel any stirrings other than her childlike wonder of him and her idolizing adoration of her knight in shining armor, deirdre thought little of their continued nearness. 

it was then she realized she did not know this mans name. it made little difference to her; she had her own names for him--savior, seawolf--and yet, she wondered what his given name was. i did not mean to, she said in earnest. it was difficult for she herself to smile, truly, after all that she had gone through... but her voice no longer shook, and the threat of tears no longer seemed so near. you... you stayed with me. her head tilted ever so slightly as she observed him, her eyes tracing the harsh lines of his face until they drew back to the molten shade of his eyes. i am deirdre. deirdre stella mayfair. it was overdue, and yet it felt right, that she should speak her name to him now.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Deirdre - June 22, 2016, 11:02 AM