Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Was that laughter?

Menta had considered herself generous and welcoming, at least as far as two lone wolves could be in their precarious positions, and was a little thrown by what she perceived as it being thrown back in her face. The cream felt her legs lock up as she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. When the stranger gave a small smile - even more bizarre and unsettling in Menta's mind - it was met with the most miniscule of a frown.

Basta, Menta told herself, as she had to do multiple times a day - her family sighing it at her had turned into an internalized voice. Enough, this is enough from you, and you don't need to scuffle. Pushing onto her pride wasn't exactly worth expending energy to defend it. While this famine hadn't killed Menta, it had weakened her and made her more critically evaluate her choices of where she put forth energy.

Her legs remained stiff, her ears rigid, and her yellow eyes fixated on the female before her - but Menta gave no start, no growl to express her disapproval.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Menta - June 22, 2016, 11:11 AM