Sleeping Dragon baby you're a song
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda had not been aware of Wildfire's presence — a slip in her attentiveness if there ever was one — until the flame kissed Sjötta spoke to her as the back ache ravaged it's way along the length of her spine. Heat flooded her cheeks, embarrassed that she had let her guard down so thoroughly. Gyda had been doing her best to hide the worst part of her pregnancy: the cramps and the aches and the fear that something might go terribly wrong. As chance would have it she had been unable to hide her wince of pain from Wildfire and so had no choice but to face it. “I'm fine,” Gyda attempted to brush it off, offering Wildfire a breezy and warm smile. It touched her eyes because, in truth, she was happy except for the dark moments of anxiety and the stabs of pain felt in different regions of her body.

“It's just...it's normal,” Gyda wanted to reassure Wildfire — not that Sleeping Dragon had a medic that she could call to check on Gyda. Gyda was all that Gyda had currently, and she trusted her body to know what it was doing. “I've been having a lot of back aches lately.” She admitted, her teeth grazing her bottom lip as she was loathe to admit that she had probably been pushing herself in ways she shouldn't have. But Gyda was a woman of action — a shield-maiden, a queen. Her duties did not stop just because she was expecting within the week...perhaps, she thought, any day now. She had already confined herself to stray not too far from the birthing den she had prepared and taken residence in. “I am very close. They will come soon.” Evidenced by the swell of her flanks and the secretions of mother's milk that had begun a week or so prior.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
baby you're a song - by Gyda - June 18, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: baby you're a song - by Wildfire - June 18, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: baby you're a song - by Gyda - June 22, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: baby you're a song - by Wildfire - June 22, 2016, 02:51 PM