in my dreams we are always together
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle laughed outright, Yes you have I can't imagine how poor Floki dealt with you without my feminine wiles to use against you. She teased him, she tilted her head and laughed again Yes lilacs. Knowing he had no idea what she was talking about but bless his soul was trying not to let her know he didn't know. So she decided to give him something to go on without giving away she knew he didn't know a man's ego was a tricky thing. Yes I love to see them hanging from their trees in colors of white and deep purple and even the light purple ones and you know how the tree's aren't very large even I can reach up and pick them. And their smell is so overpowering it's all you can smell. I think their lovely.

She looked at him a glint in her eyes of mirth. I think there's some towards the little area I keep herbs. And there is probably some on the outskirts of the forest. She chuckled again.

Thistle hummed again and nipped at his shoulder playfully tugging at his neck fur and giving him a lick to the side of the muzzle. You play with fire dangerous man. She teased him gently. She listened to him and spoke softly Do girls get these too? After all you may have a girl or two hidden as well. The mark on your face is it the one you mean or are there other marks for other gods if they should follow someone differently than you? She was curious.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Thistle Cloud - May 11, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM