Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
deirdre had been named for two great witches; one who was unable to live her life so, though who was also effortlessly powerful, and the latter who wielded her power and was free from the command of any. deirdre was never opressed, and was free to be the most powerful of her name. for one so gentle, so sweet, deirdre was a fitting name--and stella, another named mayfair witch, was fitting, too. for deirdre was unabashed, free, and open with her adoration, unafraid and happy with all she had been given. there was no curse upon emeralds in donnelaith! and she possessed them, as surely as stella had, and deirdra had, and antha, and all the others! liberated to be, to not burn. perhaps lashers greatest successes were those he brought into the world.

his name came, and it was harsh, fitting. skellige, she spoke in her witches voice, as though to bless it, skellige cairn. a very strong name, deirdre hummed this, and a thin smile came to her lips then. i am truly glad to know you, and to see you here. her words were spoken in earnest, and despite the fragility of her expression, 'twas also real. thankful, she was thankful. how is it i can repay you? you have taught me to fish, and now, you have saved my life!

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Deirdre - June 22, 2016, 02:54 PM