Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The woman repeated his name and he listened to the gentle rolling of her tongue against the foreign sound of it. Each person had spoken his calling in a different manner, but this pearl of a woman had used her voice so reverently it had nearly taken him aback. She remarked that it was strong and he nodded his head once in confirmation. “My parents had great hopes for me; I was their child of War,” he spoke in words that were laced in pain, and the knitting of his brows became tighter. He had been born to do the great things that they had not been able to. Skellige had been designed simply to bring death to those who sought to take the islands from them. When he thought back on his childhood and his upbringing, it made sense that they would have favored Ksenia. Her beauty and composure was unmatched by his savage appearance and cold demeanor.

Shaking the thought away, the wraith found himself surprised to hear that she was glad for his being there… just to know him. How could someone so good find themselves pleased with the presence of a murderous titan? The image in his mind of the two wolves was almost foolish. She was the light and the good in the world; a healer of those who were injured and a caretaker to all. He was the dark. He was the specter in the night; a shadow of death. How could such a foul beast bring any semblance of joy to her world?

“I seek to claim the bay beside your forest,” he explained to her in a drawling voice. “I would wish that we could coexist without war or destruction. Ally yourself with me.” His face was intense as he spoke these words to her and he found himself wondering if she would think him mad. “Surely you will rule in your home at some point. Though you are young, they must see potential,” he continued. Though it drove him to sickness, he could see this girl very much like his own sister. She was perfectly fit and easily molded into a leader. “Let us rule together.”
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Skellige - June 22, 2016, 03:12 PM