Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
To say that Stark was surprised was a bit of an understatement. He was all but melting into her touches, smiling gently at the notion of going somewhere with her. He'd like that, certainly, but he didn't know if right then was the best time. "Gonna sneak off for a bit?"  He murmured in response, dark nose burying into the soft fur behind her ear, teeth teasing the fur right there as he pulled back a bit to look at her. "Trick?" Stark repeated, not considering the male as the first candidate for watching  over Tambourine. 

"What about Harlyn?" Stark suggested. It would be the more logical choice for the dark male - the other mother and leader had experience with children. She was also loyal to Octavia and Stark was certain of that. He didn't know about the rest of the pack. Well, save for Nova Rose. He knew she hated Octavia unjustly. "Hmm...There's... Another option. I found my sister. Banner. She and I are closer than I am with Captain. I could see if she's ready to settle down, I know she'd protect him." 

Because as strong as Stark was, Banner had him beat, and anyone foolish enough to cross her would be in for a world of hurt. He licked Octavia's cheek, making a quiet little sound. "I want you two to meet... It's... Important to me."  Not just as his sister and Alpha, but as the two most important women in his life. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5