Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Hmmm. I suppose this should happen before the pack meeting, then they can do the vacation after that.

Good. Everything was falling in to place and Tavi was getting precisely what she wanted. She resumed grooming at his scruff as they began to walk towards the Crook again, although she eventually stopped doing that the closer they got to the cave opening. Finding Harlyn would be easy enough, and she could discuss things with her after the grand old party she planned on holding. Once everyone was all together and enjoying the sunshine, she thought, everyone would be united and things could settle down.

Mm, I'm down for some story time, she murmured when Stark mentioned his illicit past, and then found herself laughing as he continued to talk, finding the concept of herself as a Queen to be absolutely hilarious and only a little strange. But I do like the sound of that. Come, slave - and I mean that both ways, a spark caught in her eyes and she leered hungrily at him, and beckoned him towards the Crook and out of the sun. That had been his target location, right? They could get down and dirty later, when they were off gallavanting across the known world.

Then another thought, one that jarred her from the oddly timed innuendo and returned Tavi to the topic of Stark's familial connections: I guess I could meet your dear sister before we leave, right?