Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Okay, she mumbled, passing beneath the shadow of the Crook's jagged doorway. She peered in to the Crook to see if anyone was milling around, and when she realized Banner couldn't be expected to be lingering there, of all places, she withdrew. I'll meet her now then.

She wasn't feeling that nervous about it. As Tavi dismounted from the rocky pathway leading to and from the Crook, finding an irregular path off of the uneven ground and in to a patch of fresh grass, she paused and looked back to Stark. I'm assuming she isn't chilling somewhere inside the territory... Which meant they could go on a little adventure to find her, and maybe right after, they could depart on the vacation.

Oh, except that the party Harlyn and Octavia had agreed upon still had to happen. Sigh. She just wanted a break. If you bring her somewhere neutral and then call me, I'll be sure to find you. That works, and it keeps strangers off of my lawn -- she thought aloud, and then snickered softly towards the dark man. Not that she's someone to be wary of, I mean... Gotta follow Warbone's old rules lest the natives.. go native.