Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
his query was met with the gentle shake of her head. and then, with a puzzled look on her lovely countenance, deirdre tilted her head and asked, do you know your queen or king when you see her as a babe? do you raise one and think, 'it is this spirited one that will lead us'--what if their heart turns sour, and their intentions turn cruel? that had not happened in donnelaith, but she imagined, too, why it had not. perhaps now she could ask the wolves of donnelaith their thoughts on her ascending one day with their teachings. would they think her fit? deserving? would they cast her aside and forget the legacy of lasher in favor of the ones who lived yet? and could she begrudge them that choice? 

that he saw potential in her caused her to lift her head some, as she had once seen her father do when greeting a stranger. deirdre was only now becoming intrigued by hierarchy, only now learning of what spirit rest within her and its dreams. you believe i have potential? she breathed, her tail thumping lightly against the earth. she wondered what her father would think of all this, what her father might have wished were he alive. his recent loss burned still, and her tail beat no more... it felt terribly wrong to feel so happy so soon. 

his next questions came, and deirdre smiled warmly. perhaps i could, if someone had the power. it is not a thing seen in many, i am told. but all can be taught the magick of healing! and i would teach any willing to learn. there are cubs in donnelaith that i will be mentoring one day, she grinned at the thought. and after a beat, she answered, without herbs, i used the saltwater and the seas greenery to heal you. do you know of more ways? 

deirdre waited a moment and looked away. she then let out a little sigh. i could not bring such things up yet. my father, he has just... it would hurt, to talk of... to make it... as though his passing, the only important bit that came of it, meant only who would next take his place... there must be a ceremony done for him, to remember him... she drew in a sharp breath, and looked upward at the large sky. ah, there was that sadness. it had found her.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Deirdre - June 22, 2016, 07:23 PM