Moonspear o most wretched of men
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Charon was sure if such a tall mountain even existed, but vowed to search and visit it one day. Dash thought that was a little far fetched, but who was he to smash Charon's dreams? Tell me about it when you do, he replied, instead. If Charon was able to reach the stars, Dash would be pretty impressed. 

An ear twitched and his head jerked to look at Charon, who had just scoffed at him. What was that for? he thought to himself. Then, Charon explained that they may not get to choose certain things that happen. Dash hmm'd but didn't say anything in response as his gaze turned back to the stars. Dash was fully committed to making his own destiny, and if anyone was trying to intrude and he found out about it, they would be dust. 

The conversation moved on, and his Alpha asked where he had went. I sought out my family. I was lucky enough to find my brother, and got to stay a bit where he lived. I learned some social skills from him in my short time there, and told him he could visit, if he ever wanted to. Suddenly, he realized that may not have been his place to extend such an invitation. He looked to Charon a little worriedly. If that's okay with you. I don't even know if he will visit. He seemed pretty happy where he was.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 14, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 14, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 15, 2016, 05:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 15, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 17, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 17, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 21, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 22, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 23, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 28, 2016, 03:53 AM