Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark shook his head when Octavia asked if she was waiting somewhere. He wouldn't do something like that and not tell her. Not that he'd just rush random people into the pack either, he was too concerned with being as proper as he could manage given everything that had happened lately. The pack needed time, he wouldn't rock the boat. He chuckled as he guided her towards the pack's borders - back towards where they had originally met. "No need to fuel that fire." Stark agreed. "They don't even know how good they have it." Stark muttered with a little sigh. 

When they had made their way away from the Crook and he felt more confident he leaned over, nuzzling her pale shoulder. "We'll show them." Stark said confidently. And if they couldn't fall in line, they'd be shown the door and wished as much luck as they could find elsewhere. Already Stark was on board to send Nova Rose away, but to do so without question would spell the death of the old woman. Surprisingly he didn't care. 

"Just so you know - she's gonna be really nervous. Probably shy. She's got anger issues, and she thinks it makes her this sort of monster." Stark said, frowning. "She's not as bad as she thinks - but I imagine I'd be just as upset if it was me in her shoes..." He'd speculated often what he'd do with Banner's little troubles, but, having a bad temper and sometimes flying off the handle wasn't nearly as bad in his eyes as his green eyed sister made it seem. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5