Hushed Willows tangled hills and tiny verio singing
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
To the male's words Stark offered a small grin and nod. "Definitely." As dark as he was the heat sapped most of his strength, with the famine, the rest. Stark didn't like to just wait though, he hated the idea of taking his time and of lazing about. Some days were meant for it. He regarded the other male for a moment, imagining the pair that he made with Harlyn. "I'm Stark," He offered after only a few moments. No need to dig into his personal business for the reasons that he had been gone, no need to analyze the time the male had been apart from his family. That was his and his alone. 

Stark was glad for the sake of the family that they'd found each other. As hopeful as he was of his own reunion with his sisters he could only imagine how much more important it was for a father and his family. "I met Silas the other day. Well. I mean, I met them all, but we had a little time alone. Helped him catch a rabbit." The male offered with a genuine smile. "He's a good kid." Shy, but, determined, and in troubled times like they'd had it was a welcome thing. Other children might have wilted under the pressure but at the least the boys that Stark had spent the most time around had kept up the hope it seemed. 

For the Keep that meant good things, if the young hadn't been so dampered by life. Tambourine probably wouldn't even remember it, and maybe the famine would only be a blip on the other children's radars too.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - June 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - June 20, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - June 23, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - June 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - June 25, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - July 01, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - July 18, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - July 30, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - August 01, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - August 01, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - August 01, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - August 01, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Stark - August 04, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: tangled hills and tiny verio singing - by Mordecai - August 20, 2016, 01:03 PM