Sunbeam Lair Like a wolf, like a predator
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Chey and Marie had both informed me that they are okay with being skipped in order to move this thread along, so you should be all good, Thalia!
Also, last post from me. Welcome~! ^^

The truth, no matter how brutal or lackluster it may be, was always the preferred approach. Especially so was the case whenever Asterr was involved, as she'd been raised with an honest culture. To speak in lies was to show disrespect, both towards the partner in conversation and the liar themselves. When there came a moment in which it was made clear that the truth was being revealed to her, she felt relief, for it made the atmosphere feel far lighter than ever before; the feeling was one that she'd gotten after the lone being had spoken, earning the yearling's trust for the time being. Yet, so swiftly could that be taken away if ever were she to be betrayed, but such was a possibility that she did not allow for herself to consider. No, she could not turn someone into a villain, especially since they'd only just met several moments prior.

"I appreciate your honesty," she'd settled for saying, her own words being just as genuine. "We are not a tribe that relies solely on the physical strength that a being may possess, as peace is what we seek. A mind is far more powerful than a body may ever be, and it is because of that, that they are so greatly valued." The workings of her current home had been carried over with her from her previous, the teachings of her family never not present within her mind. A body, though capable of physical strength, was not as sought after as a wondrous mind might be. Where a body could fail, a brain might thrive, and thus was the reasoning behind her attraction to it. So, even though the outsider had noted her lesser hunting skills, the dragoness believed that everything was then evened out by the knowledge that she'd claimed to have. If all that she had said was truly possible for her to do, then Fluer would be chosen over a wall of muscles any day.

Towards the female, a single step had been taken, followed by several more until only a minimal amount of space remained between them. "Already you have offered your loyalty, and before I had been given the opportunity to request it, no less," she began. "That, along with the strength of your mind, has persuaded me to offer you a chance at living here within our home." From there, she'd taken several more steps, turning so that she had been able to near her acquaintance's shoulder. Thereafter, her neck was extended, muzzle brushing up lightly against her shoulder to make her acceptance official. "I do hope that you will be able to make yourself right at home here with us." With that, she'd stepped back, motioning for all those that had gathered there to follow her. It was into the lair that she would lead the small group, a soft smile never far from her lips.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Avannon - June 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 19, 2016, 08:49 PM