Ankyra Sound I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally.
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude whimpered softly as she licked the consistently bleeding wounds in an attempt to stop the bleeding. She was no healer, nor a herbalist. She didn't know how to stop the bleeding other than to let it scab over. But that didn't help the pain, at all.

But what did help, if in the slightest way, was Kjalarr's response. Sorry? He actually said sorry? What a strange day this was. First a crab attached itself to her face, then Mr. High n' Mighty apologizes. A-ain't yer fault, mate. She shook her head, inadvertently spraying drops of blood across the sand. Her tongue washed across her muzzle once more, the blood still flowing. This was being a bitch.

Thanks, then. Maude felt awkward all of a sudden. She'd never thought she would have to say thanks to this guy. Well, she was going to after the crab was removed, but the circumstances had changed. She picked the crab up, blood seeping into its shell. Well, it already tasted salty. Won't change a thing if some more was added to its flavor.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally. - by Maude - June 23, 2016, 08:24 AM