Hushed Willows oh, the earth fueled the flame
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He nodded with her words. It would take all of their cooperation if they did intend to continue to survive. Of course the skeptical side of him wondered if this was really survival and perhaps with a puckered sense of negativity there had been a part of him that wondered if they were only delaying the inevitable expiration. Smaller game was sparse still, though there had been lucky moments he could recall. Stark and Silas had happened upon a rabbit and he had seen them, but it was with wavering strength and stamina that he had not pursued them at length. There were fish of course, but again stamina came into question.

His head lifted skyward for a moment to consider her question. Mordecai had never been asked such a thing. "I'd like to think soon," he said, but uncertainty clung to his words. "I suppose it will depend on how quickly their food comes back, and whether or not other packs don't thin them too much." Of course, that was based on the assumption that there were others left out there. The Hollow had fallen, but before it had come countless others he had forgotten about over time.

"Are there any other packs close to here?" he went on to ask, his gaze levelling off to look her over. Gauge the reaction. "I've heard talk of others, but I can't say that there are any to our south. We came from there, our home was there. It was isolated." And for good reason, he did not add.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 24, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - July 11, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:39 PM