Phoenix Maplewood I wanna run away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I couldn't resist. :)

More and more days did Thuringwethil have food in her stomach and every few days, she noticed her waist and muscle had begun. It isn't much still, knowing it would take longer training and eating as much as she could to regain her former glory. A deadly force, she will still consider herself, which makes it easier to leave the territory. With Gyda fed and secured, guarded by Hush, if only to keep Dio and the others on the borders for any outsiders. A few new wolves have certainly booster the security on the borders when they were down a warrior.

Thuringwethil moves south, over the river and into the maplewood she'd destroyed a few months ago, and the locust having come and finished what she'd started. It is now that it has begun it's rebuild to former glory, for life once more, and she knew a stronger eye on the territory would be needed.

Distracted from her thoughts in that moment, she turns to follow a scent she recognizes, followed by a bellowing howl. It's met with a growl of distaste as she comes across the overgrown coyote-looking wolf that had come to the moraine and help the other grotto member. Both had ultimately turned tail and fled and Heda had been able to feed her wolves. Her jaws tighten and her growl silences, putting herself into view but at a distance of several yards away.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 26, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:13 AM