wretched and divine
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I left this open so there's no obligation, Chelsie! :D

<style type="text/css"> ae {color:#94a3ab; font-size: 10px;} .aebox {background-color: #d5e1ec; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/vg2CHes.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 3px solid #94a3ab; outline: 5px solid #2d2a24;} .aetext {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2d2a24; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 480px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

It had been some time since Ira had gotten the choice to speak to @Jinx in a one on one fashion despite the fact that he saw her at different intervals throughout the week, and when they denned, and if it was not for the fact that he liked being close to Jinx (and partially liked bothering Lecter with his presence) Ira might have sought to den elsewhere. It was at the borders that he sought his mother guardian, while in a manner that he hoped was sneaky, kept his eye out for Bones of whom he had not seen in quite some time. It was true that she had pressing obligations within the Creek but this stretch of time that had passed since their last secret meeting with one another felt too long. There was something that felt off about the whole thing that left Ira with more questions than he had answers. It occurred to him that maybe Bones and him had finally been caught with their secret not-so-secret relationship and that maybe Fox had banned her from coming to see him. It sounded ridiculous, even to Ira but what else could her extended absence mean?

While Bones was not the sole reason he was patrolling the borders, and in fact neither was Jinx, he liked stalking the borders like some kind of Princeling wraith, Bones was part of what he wanted to talk to Jinx about. Ira had no real reason to hide his relationship with the Creek girl, and wanted his mother guardian to know that he wasn’t keeping anything sinister from her. He had been a little reclusive and Ira knew that, and accordingly, felt guilty about it, though not enough so to call off what he had with Bones. He didn’t see why Jinx would mind, or really, care, but he thought it was time he stopped sneaking in the dark about it. The other part being that given the stretch of time between the something of a schedule Bones had kept too, Ira with an inane urge that perhaps bothered him, thought maybe this time he could go see her, of which he needed permission for. Unlike an alarming amount of other wolves in Silvertip who went traipsing for reasons unknown to the Princeling too close to Swiftcurrent Creek’s borders without Jinx’s knowledge he sought her blessing to make the trip because he had no intentions of starting anything. He only wanted to see his girl, to assure himself that she was just busy and too tied up to make the trip herself.

Messages In This Thread
wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 17, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 02:58 PM