Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Up until that point, the conversation had been fairly trivial -- just small talk exchanged between two strangers who were likely to go their own ways in time. But when the she-wolf mentioned a personal connection with Stavanger Bay, Floki's ears pricked with curiosity. The name that she offered drew a faint frown, a gentle creasing of his forehead. Gyda.

It was a moniker he hadn't heard spoken aloud in some time, and the wolf it belonged to was not someone he had ever met in person. But he knew of her, certainly -- Gyda, Mercury, and Gunnar, all three names were familiar. They were his older half-siblings, born to Thistle Cloud and raised by Ragnar, although their biological father had been someone else. He couldn't recall the sire's name. He was filled with curiosity, and it was obvious in the rounding of his eyes and the quirk of his lips.

"Gyda -- she's my sister," he said, then quickly elaborated. "My half-sister, I guess. I've never met her, I've just heard our mother talk about her."
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Floki - June 26, 2016, 04:23 PM