Phoenix Maplewood I wanna run away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil watches the wolf as he turns to her, recognizing her immediately, and her own lips lift as his does but she shows more teeth. Foolishly, he holds himself high and she only squares her shoulders more and arches her tail. Thinned out from the famine she may be, she is still a warrior deep inside. Trained from the day she could walk, and the first life she’d taken at six months old, another straggler she’d chased off once before poses little threat. Her fur bristles, making an effort to hide her just how thin she’d become—albeit with a few meals, she can feel herself slowly returning to normal. It will take time and training to return to her former glory.

“I’ve chased an entire pack from this land, and I'll do the same to you,” she snarls and slowly inches forward. A growl remains low and rumbling in her throat, feet ready to spring into action should the just as famished and emaciated wolf might come at her. However, before he gets a chance, she lets lose of the springs and charges forward with heavy paws thudding the ground. She’d chase him to the ends of the territory and beyond if only to get him out of the land she’d conquered months ago.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 26, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:13 AM