Phoenix Maplewood I wanna run away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf doesn't turn tail and run and instead charges for her. If she could, she might have smiled, eager to taste to metallic blood of another. She'd gone so long without prey that anything she can get, she'd take, even the flesh of her own. Though things are returning, the promise of their future still hangs in the balance and Thuringwethil isn't about to risk the chance for a little fun.

They meet in the middle quicker now that he's chosen to charge but his moves are awkward as he shoots one leg for her face. A move that leaves him vulnerable.

The brunt of his paw pushes against head despite her movement but the impact doesn't deter her, snapping for the thin muscle above his shoulder to rip. Blood fills her mouth and she growls, disregarding the pain to the side of her neck as his teeth meets her skin. She tears at his shoulder with as much as she could and only release when he turns the other way. Tufts of fur remain and her blood soaked tongue works some of them out of her mouth. She growls and quickly pursues him until she can no longer see him in the Maplewood.

Thuringwethil slows to a stop, shifting her weight and feeling the weight of everything in that moment. The warmth of her own blood soaks through her fur, unable to see the tear on the extra skin behind her ear, but she turns back and makes her way back home.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 26, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:13 AM