Silver Creek stay out of my territory
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Of course! Thanks for tagging!

The other male seemed friendly enough and returned Heston's grin. Perhaps there would be friendship between them in the future. He smelled of the other wolves in the pack, of that tell-tale Silver Creek scent, but more so Heston thought he could smell one above the others. He couldn't quite place the scent, he hadn't spent enough time with the wolves here to know who he'd caught on the borders and who he'd met in person. He was almost sure it wasn't Spring, but all the same he couldn't exactly tell. Was this male courting a female of the pack?

Before he could consider things further, another arrived. She did not bear the Silver Creek scent as strongly as the male which likely meant she was a hopeful like Heston. Her fur was wholly brown, but a lovely shade. Heston smiled charmingly at her and dipped his head in greeting. The three of them were not able to get much said before another body arrived, another female. The number of females to males in this pack suited Heston just fine. He was a lecher by any means, but he was appreciative of the art of the female body and fluent in the way of flirting. He enjoyed the act of flirting quite a lot with appropriate females, considering it to be much like a dance.

This female was golden brown with varying shades of light and dark. Her eyes were yellow, like those of the first female. Heston dipped his head to her as well, smirking pleasantly. "Greetings Phiipa." The name was strange in his mouth and he stumbled over it slightly. "My name is Heston. It's good to meet all three of you." He looked to from Phiipa to the first female and then back to Casimir. "I'm glad to be meeting so many new wolves again. The loner life can be...well, lonely." He said with a chuckle and a shrug. He let his gaze shift lightly between the wolves with him, waiting for the next to talk or for Casimir to speak to his intentions for calling.
Messages In This Thread
stay out of my territory - by Casmir - June 26, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Heston - June 26, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Mella - June 27, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Phiipa - June 27, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Casmir - June 27, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Mella - June 27, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Phiipa - June 28, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Casmir - July 02, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Heston - July 04, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: stay out of my territory - by Casmir - July 19, 2016, 11:33 PM