Silver Creek Sunshine
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Unknowing of his daring, Heston kept pace with his original positioning at Laika's shoulder. If asked he would fall respectfully behind, but he'd need to be informed of his faux pas first. As he asked after her good mood, he did not notice the heat in her face. She gave a roundabout answer, and he took this as his sign to not question her further. Whatever the cause it was either personal or considered pack news for the pack that he was not yet a part of. Her smile was wide and infectious though. He chuckled warmly and nodded. "That is good to hear! I've got an advantage then, it seems." He joked, raising his brows at her. "You're already in a good mood, I'll only need to keep from bringing you down. No need to sweeten you up at all." He winked at her, showing that he was only joking... though the statement was partially true. It would have been harder to come off on good terms with a wolf in a bad mood.

Heston was used to wolves being smaller in stature than him and he made sure not to crowd the petite female as they walked. A large wolf must always be aware of themselves, more so than a smaller wolf. It was easier to seem threatening when you loomed over someone. There were downfalls and benefits to all sizes and shapes, it was only a matter of becoming familiar with your own and adjusting for them. "My day has been nice, though not so good as yours it would seem." He smiled warmly again. "I have been attempting to scout along the borders, always on my permitted side, of course. If I sit too long in once place I find myself getting too anxious...not in a bad way, but an...excited and eager way. Silver Creek is lovely from what I can see outside of it. I'm eager to explore it, to meet the other wolves. I have missed pack life a great deal, you see." Her next question he considered a moment before answering.

"I... am confident in my ability to put my best paw forward. So far I have had no bad experiences with Silver Creek or it's wolves, which I take as a good thing. I believe I am a good fit here, or I will be. So...I suppose I am confident. I feel good about the decision to attempt to join and the wolves I have met. I can only hope the pack feels the same about me." He looked to her for a moment, a single brow rising as if to question if he was making a good impression. He didn't ask her directly though, he felt it would seem impolite.
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine - by Laika - June 25, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Heston - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Laika - June 26, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Sunshine - by Heston - June 26, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Laika - June 27, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Laika - July 11, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Heston - July 12, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Laika - July 12, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Heston - July 13, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Sunshine - by Laika - July 13, 2016, 09:46 PM