So Young Yet So Bright
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The warmth of the woman did little to soften the harshness of the sea king. He was a skeptical beast, and he found no reason to simply trust the fel-eyed woman because she had offered him a vague response. Though Ishild had always been one to tip-toe around subjects; her diplomatic tendencies had kept her out of a fair share of trouble. The casual nonchalance of her words caused the fur along his neck to prick and rise and he frowned heavily at his sister. Skellige knew that she would remain composed with him; there had been times that her level head had done well to calm his nerves before battle.

Flicking the tip of his tail, the wraith glanced around, wondering if there were any of the others nearby. Already, the Cairn children were beginning to flood into the wilds. Something was happening; something was stirring them from their home, and though he knew it was not entirely so, the brute felt as though his banishment had caused some uproar. Why else would they have come to him?

Drawing his gaze to Ishild once more, the wraith nodded his head. “I’ve been attempting to claim land here. After being forced from Warsaw, I knew that I had to find something for myself,” he grunted in response with a shrug of his broad shoulders. The dark-masked woman did not look like she had been long in the famine-ridden lands of the Teekon Wilds. This was well enough, simply because he did not want to see his siblings suffer there. They were war-bred, but starvation had taken a toll even on him.

“Ksenia is here. Did you follow her?” he inquired to the bright-eyed woman. The expression on his face was stern and intense. Even if Ishild had come with Ksenia, or told the pale wolf how to find him, Skellige doubted that she would share this information so openly.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 19, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 22, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 03:54 AM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - July 24, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 01:30 AM