Ocean's Breath Plateau spellbook
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
Rowan felt restless. Her emotions swung wildly, moving from remorseful to erratic, the witch unable to even herself out. Her mind constantly strayed to the dark druid, his eyes like an unpolished gemstone - clouded almost, and even more now. She woke with a start in the early hours of the morning, finding the pack itself still asleep - she had seen no one since Lasher's death and she had not sought anyone out. Her heat had only gotten worse it felt, but now, the feeling was over and she felt rather normal again. 

It was the thought that overcame her that she was being watched. She could not see anyone though, she just felt it. She stood, her grey eyes narrowing as she looked over the expanse. The grounds were green again and life had come to the forest. Still, somewhere out there, she felt eyes on her. Around her. 

The stirring made her move and she was guided by soft whispers, a familiar voice indeed, out to the plateau. A soft sigh against her cheek, breath along the back of her neck, a little whisper of her name. "Taltos," She rasped, fresh tears in her eyes. "You should not have left us," But what choice did he have, to ignore the bidding of her long line?

The witch fell into silence, closing her eyes and opening her ears, straining to hear him again. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
spellbook - by Rowan Mayfair - June 29, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: spellbook - by Menta - June 29, 2016, 12:41 PM