Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
i would like that, she hummed, her tail twitching at her sides. it was something to look forward to, truly, in these dark and trying times. she had come to love skellige at a rapid clip that held too much energy to be stopped; it would never be rendered into a state of inertia, but would be always moving. her love was young and innocent and sweet, tender and true, as was her open admiration of him.

he spoke of her father, asked a question, and her eyes slid mournfully to the massive mans paws. it saddened her to think they would never meet, and that it was she who might bring this to donnelaith instead of he. everything, she admitted in a sigh. he was a voice of reason, always. when i needed him, he was there. his presence. his being. his way. everything, she repeated softly. he is still here with us--he watches us now, i imagine. or perhaps he watches emaleth this moment, my sister. it is different... and though she would get used to it, there was a part of her that fret over that very aspect. such a terrible thing to tolerate.

she nosed his paw softly, peering at him still. what are the things that make you happiest? a welcome distraction, to know him more!

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Deirdre - June 29, 2016, 05:26 PM