Sequoia Coast your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
she saw the sadness there, and it was this truth that held her. dark and terrible and sad. he spoke of the ocean, that perhaps this might be his happiness, and deirdre felt terribly distraught. for he was lost, as she was. and so she rose to bring herself closer, if such a thing were possible, to embrace him and hold him.

it feels as though there is no such thing, came her frail words. when the curse came, it took so many of the things that have made me feel at all, her friends, the flowers... i hope to show you happiness, if he did not know it, he would. all was not lost. things felt bleak, but the earth was returning. her father was gone, but his spirit lived on. none could tell her otherwise. some spirits moved on to nothingness, she would agree, but others held on, and her father had stayed. she knew it to be true. it was this thought that fueled much of her motivations: the youngest daughter he had ever known, seen, touched, and loved would make him proud!

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark - by Deirdre - June 29, 2016, 05:53 PM