Stavanger Bay will you suffocate in my ink
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Private 
i am tired but i did not want to just like... go to sleep and be all 'okay laur u said u would make a thread so have at it' because that is rude and ily so here is a tired thread probably not worthy. i swear i am making an effort. jesus let me stop prattling at u

editi forgot to tag u lord help me @Gristle

The bay was not an island, and each night he found slumber on the shores of the great guarded land, he was reminded of this fact. It bothered him to think that he was abandoning the true, ideal location to claim a pack. The dark glint of his gaze had found the small islet that sat outside the wilds. A skilled swimmer would be able to reach that land with ease, but he feared that in his building a new legion, he would exile those who were not yet adept in the ways of the sea. The bay was secluded and as near to the water’s edge as he could muster without alienating newcomers.

It did not mean that he would be soft to those who wished to enter his ranks. Skellige was a man who knew all too well that finding his benevolence there would mean his failure. The titan wished in those times that he could speak to the witch doctor of his homeland and ask for the blessing of his guide. Surely, the great white would know how to move forward with an iron fist. Perhaps he was fading from the rightful ways of the Warsaw wolves.

Forcing himself to abandon those thoughts, the specter moved across the sands of the bay with the determination that he had forced on himself in those times. Skellige could not allow his doubts to leak into the conviction of his blood. The evening hours did well to calm him on any typical night. This, coupled with the lapping of the waters at the edges of his paws was enough to force his heart into a steady beat once again.

Soon enough, he would remind himself, this would all be his empire.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - June 30, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 09, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 10, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 03:04 PM