Hushed Willows I swear by the moon and the stars
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Since these two haven't really met :3

Grace was out doing her own thing in the willows that day, exceedingly happy that the territory was nearly back to normal. It wasn't enough, however, to pull her from the depression she was sinking into like quicksand. She didn't care, of course, because why the hell should she? Kunik was dead, Nova was gone, and now the yearling found herself thinking the pack didnt just not care about her, they thought she was a nusance. Nevermore had the girl ever wished for Shreya to suddenly appear, but the knot in her belly told her that the grey elder wouldn't be in the Keep anytime soon. Esaro would have been another choice for her to run to, her best friend and first love, but as far as she knew he was dead. Yay, more happy thoughts!
It wasn't long before the russet girl limped her way towards the packs new Beta, Shikoba. Grace knew her, of course, from meetings and the initial introduction to the Crook, but they hadn't interacted at all. Holding herself low, trembling nervously despite the fact that this was no male, with her ears and tail nearly indistunguishable from the rest of her red coat, she approached the Beta female.
Messages In This Thread
I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - July 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - July 09, 2016, 07:25 PM