Hushed Willows I swear by the moon and the stars
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She's one of my faves :3

Shikoba was finishing a meal when the yearling drew closer, and though she held herself in submission the Beta called for her calmness. Her smile and relaxed demeanor helped, but perhaps Grace was just a little too shaken by recent life changes to be as confident as the month before. Her ears swiveled forwards, cupping towards the woman and her broken words. Rank didn't matter, and that was truly a relief to the russet girl, but there was still the fact she was simply a nervous wreck. It was more of a surprise to hear that Shikoba liked her, in fact, and that was the straw to break the camels back, curiousity pushing her into being social.
          "Like? Me?"
Blinking her golden eyes a few times at the woman, Grace drew herself within a few feet of the female and again lowered herself into a hunching sit. Her shoulders sagged, and the yearling curled into herself even if her eyes were settled on the beta. 
                         "I didn't know such a thing was possible, to like a useless cripple."
Messages In This Thread
I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - July 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - July 09, 2016, 07:25 PM