Moonspear Medic!
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
So sorry guys! I swore I replied to this yesterday on my phone.

She logged it away that tetterwort was either not something that normally grew here, or it had a different name. The other seemed happy with her finding, but understandably rushed. As she asked if he was medic, an expression flickered across his face that wasn't entirely happy. Pyx was unsure if she'd insulted him in some way and flicked her ears backwards, apologetically. The other gave an answer after a moment and she understood the look. He simply didn't want to worry the other wolf, her eyes brightened as he talked about knowing of poison. Her own knowledge of that was lacking beyond "don't eat that" and that was a limited knowledge itself. She smiled at him, dipping her head in thanks to his words of passing the not-a-test-test.

She continued to follow his lead, he was the one who'd been with the pack longer. Wherever he was the medic or not, he deserved her respect. She nodded to the plants in front of her, raspberry leaves and marigold. He spoke of going to look but before she could reply he turned and bolted. "These would work instead of the oak leaves. But..." She glanced up to find him gone and quietly mumbled the rest to herself. "...the marigold is rather old. I'm not sure how effective it would be." She glanced down at the marigold, wondering if she should even try it. She decided to take it in case the other male, whose name she still did not know, couldn't find any oak leaves or marigold. The oak leaves were something he must know to be effective as she hadn't mentioned that herself. If she remembered right it should work to clean the wound, though.

With the flowers and leaves in her mouth she head back to the second male, Floki. She lay her collection before him, gesturing where the first male had gone. "He's going to find some more marigold, or oak leaves. We have some...but it's rather old. I'm not sure if it would work as well." She glanced to Floki for a moment, intending on explaining what she had before giving it to him. She would want to know herself, but that's because she found the art of medicine and herbology interesting. "I have some raspberry leaves, they should help your pain. Just chew them." It had helped a mother during birth, so why not here? It was safe enough for a nursing mother as well, so it wasn't likely to give him any odd side effects. She leaned down and nosed the leaves toward him. It seemed too intimate to pass them to him, not when she had only just met him.

"The marigold or oak leaves we'll chew and slather on your wound. It'll fight infection and help it heal." She glanced back to where the other male had run off to. "I didn't catch his name, do you know it? He seemed too intent on helping you for niceties, understandably of course." She looked back to his wound. "I've never been to Nocturne Summit. Is it normally treacherous, or was it the storm that lead to this?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Medic! - by Judas - June 25, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Medic! - by Floki - June 25, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Medic! - by Judas - June 25, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Medic! - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Medic! - by Floki - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Medic! - by Judas - June 26, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Medic! - by Pyx - June 26, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Medic! - by Floki - June 27, 2016, 10:06 AM