Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Skellige did well to listen to his ally’s tale of how the lands he had sought to claim had been snatched out from under him by means of wandering strangers. The fur along his neck rose in a manner that suggested he was equally as frustrated by this turn of events, and would empathize with the halfling. Arturo had been an honorable creature, and a man of his word, even when the starvation had devastated the inland. In spite of the callous behavior of the inky titan, the coywolf had provided him with the catch he had obtained, and their deal had been solidified in the muck of the swamp lands. Not an ideal location, by any means, but the sea king was a man of his word.

The rage that was spoken in every word was understandable. Somehow the hybrid still had managed to keep his composure when speaking of the wolves who had robbed him of his land. The entire event perturbed the great sea wolf, and he frowned as he continued to listen to the explanation for why Arturo had come to the shores. Certainly the wolf did not belong there; he was not a man of the sea, but there was a strange sort of need from the diplomat as he recounted the story.

Once he had finished, Skellige held himself for a long moment and breathed in a heavy breath. “You speak as if you only have two choices,” the inky titan then uttered in a quiet timbre. “Should you choose, we could still bring war to their doorstep, Arturo.” For the great titan of the ocean had been born and bred for such things. The taking of land was something that was ingrained in the blood of his body. If this coywolf should speak it as his desire, Skellige would rally his wolves and they would fight. But it would only happen if the halfling wished it.

Flicking his tail upwards and nodding thoughtfully, the sea king took a step forward and gestured with his muzzle for his ally to pass into the land of the bay. “As I had stated before, you will have a place in my ranks. Come, let us discuss your intended role here,” he stated and tossed his skull in welcome to the shore. The heavy brackish scent that clung in the air seemed to linger on his pelt as well.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM