Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
omg u get my 100
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The young woman brought herself near to him and the cold touch of her nose against his being was met only with the rigidness of his figure. When she drew herself beside him, he allowed his gaze to fixate on her face and he held her gaze with a burning intensity. She bid him to unburden himself, and the brute huffed a great breath of air through his nostrils. It was not his intention to scoff at such things, but the titan was not the type to share; he was a king of the waters, and it was not like his kind to be weighed down by such things. Should they maintain their relationship, he would be required to speak to her, and so he found himself rather suffocated in that very moment.

With resolve, the great brute eyed her carefully and flicked the tip of his tail upwards. “I grow worried that your wolves will not care for my presence so close to your pack,” he breathed to her as though the other nymphs of the forest would hear him speak. Then, he shook his head and sighed heavily, drawing his gaze back up to her face once more. “You said that you did not want war to ever touch the borders of your forest, but this land has been blessed by the mystics and I cannot simply let it go,” he explained. Though he was a creature of great courage, the wraith could not find it in himself to tell her that he would fight for the bay if need be.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:43 AM