Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Skellige reminded him that the very core of their deal had been that they were to respond to the others call to arms: to rally theirs to aid that of their ally's. The Sea Titan was willing to fight beside him to retake the Isle and while the knowledge that Skellige was also a man of his word filled Arturo with a deep gratification, only solidifying the respect that the coywolf already felt for the savage, Arturo offered a sage nod of understand but nothing more. He wanted to. He wanted to lose his carefully crafted composure and take what he'd begun to claim as his own. He could do it, especially with Skellige's help. Currently, it would simply be a waste. The small family was just that: small. Three adults and two babes. The children would put up no resistance and three adults against a pack of bigger numbers was laughable. Yet, Arturo had no followers. His children had went their own ways, to forge their own paths in these Wilds and though they would always be welcome to join the Family this was not something he would force them to do. “My children have decided to venture down their own paths in these Wilds, something I cannot fault them for and my previous potential recruits are long lost,” He'd had nothing but the Isle and had intended to build upon it but without that he simply had nothing. He found himself pushed back to square one.

No, this was for the better. If nothing else, he could aid the Sea Titan.

Arturo welcomed the acceptance and the change of topic. He did not wish to speak of the Isle and his usurpers any longer. Thus, he crossed into the Bay and joined Skellige's side, accepting the fate that he wondered if always had been his from the beginning. He took a moment to take in the landscape with a studious fiery red-orange gaze. So very different then what he was used to; but he would adapt; perhaps in time, even, he would grow fond of it. The idea struck doubt within his mind (oh, if he only knew the whump Tori had in store for him) but he was open minded, at the very least. “Let's,” Arturo agreed, encouraging Skellige to speak of these Roles and the ideals of his pack. He was familiar with the term, of course, but Arturo had no doubt that the roles of the Sea Titan's pack differed very greatly from the roles of Arturo's own.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM