Silver Creek life and livelihood
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was glad to hear that Shreya was in a good mood to day, feeling cheery and lively as she had said: "Chipper."  Yet when Shreya began to ask about her past, as she had hinted when she said when that she wanted to get to know Spring better, Spring stood still for a few seconds, images of her past flying fast through her mind, painful, pleasant, sad, joyful and so much more.  For a moment mixed emotions shone in her eyes, but then she blinked and held it for a moment, willing the memories to go away for now.  The blink only lasted a few seconds though and when Spring opened them back up, she was suddenly scared that she had appeared as weak in front of Shreya.  So she tried to cover it up.  "I'm sorry, I thought I felt something in my eye, I believe it's gone know though, whatever it was."  Spring lied, trying to make her lie sound as true as possible, yet if Shreya had been paying close attention to everything she would probably know what was really going on.

Spring took a deep breath and sat down slowly.  If Shreya wanted to know about her then why shouldn't she tell her?  The memories were painful, but then she had already spilled her past to two wolves that she did not trust.  Of course she had told Laika a bit, but that was two against one.  She didn't want to make that mistake again... but Shreya was someone that she trusted, someone that she really, truelly trusted.  She had once trusted Reek and Esaro at one time though.  Could she really speak of her past again?  After two wolves that had betray her knew?  Then again no one knew her whole story, the whole truth.  Maybe it was time now, time for the whole true story.  Plus Shreya would never betray her anyways... right?  Spring trusted Shreya much more than she had trusted both Reek and Esaro anyways.

One the inside Spring was moe scared and nervous than she had ever been in her whole life, but on the outside she forced herself to appear calm, bended her features to fit how she wanted to feel.  So with some hesitation Spring began to speak.  "What would you like to know about me Shreya?"  She asked, calmly.  Hoping on the inside that she had just heard Shreya wrong and that Shreya just wanted to know how she was doing today, not about her past.  Deep down though Spring knew what Shreya was asking, that it was time to tell, no matter how much it hurt.
Messages In This Thread
life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 01:27 PM