Silver Creek life and livelihood
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Shreya asked about her childhood, where she grew up, what it was like being a pup their.  Her childhood had been great, excellent... except for two days, two fateful days.  ALthought hat day had not been the day of the tragedy.  For the tradegy had happened after her childhood.  Before Spring spoke she decided that she would tell Shreya a lot, but leave a few bits and pieces out of the story... just in case, because you could never be too careful.

Spring took a deep breath before starting.  "My childhood was good in that pack... it was called Starlit Hills.  My Mother's name was Shima and my Father's name was Pine Lake."  Spring took a shaky breath, but was not ready to stop yet, now that she had started.  It wasn't to any of the harder parts of her past yet afterall.  "I had three littermates.  Their names were Illea, Kalik and Taverik..."  she trailed off at Taverik's name, "Taverik was a stillborn.  He never got a chance to live."  Spring then explained to Shreya, to further determine why she had trailed off.  "I have four older siblings.  Kii, Natshe, Ven, Fluer and Amber as you might already know.  They all left when I was a pup though, to go off and find their own packs."  Spring paused here to give herself a moment to think before continuing.  "I come from Yukon, Canada, along with my other siblings... it was where Starlit Hills was located.  It was nice up there... peaceful for a while at least.  We spoke in both French and English and were a family pack... but then the first hit came.  Kalik... my brother..."  Spring faltered here, as she remembered that terrible day as though it had only happened yesterday.  "Kalik was taken by these... these animals.  They are called Humans.  They snatched him one day... we never saw him again and to this day I wish... I wish I would have done something."  Spring stopped here, taking a few shaky breaths.  She no longer cared if she appeared weak.  Shreya was someone that she could trust and no one else seemed to be around anyways.

Spring cast her gaze around her surroundings, wondering if she should continue.  After a couple moments she ultimatly decided that it was not time for an intermission just yet.  "When Kalik was gone, my whole pack was devastated.  We should have known that it was time to sharpen our senses and be more prepared... but we weren't.  None of us.  A pup that could have been apart of the packs future was gone, it was just suddenly so gloomy.  So we were punished for our sadness, because only two months later."  Spring paused for a second, taking in another shaky breath.  "An earthquake hit our grounds and rattled us.  Two were killed, their named were Hail and Yula, but Lilac... my cousin was separated in the quake.  She was only six months old..."  Spring trailed off, her eyes falling to the ground.  It was sad for her to tell her story, but it felt much better to let it out to someone that she trusted, rather than keep it in.  She paused for an intermission here.
Messages In This Thread
life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 01:27 PM