Silver Creek life and livelihood
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
When Shreya gave her sympathy it felt good and she accepted it.  There had once been a time when she would have despised sympathy, but know it just seemed like a comfort.  The sympathy showed that Shreya cared.  Shreya was right about something too, the losses were still with her and they always would be.  When Shreya asked her if she left to find Lilac though Spring shook her head.  "I think she's dead."  Spring responded in a quiet voice.  "Maybe she's not, but if I had been in her position I would have died.  Still it gives me no closure to not know what happened to her, same for Kalik."  Spring informed Shreya.  "Sometimes though I wonder if I should have gone looking for her."  Spring paused her, getting ready to continue her story.

"Soon after the quake, the pack knew that every single one of us remaining had to get back into shape.  At this point Illea and I were just over six months.  We were starting to contribute to the pack, picking up small prey when we could, while I learned about the art of healin from my Mother Shima, who was a very skilled Medic.  She taught me the difference between posions and cures, how to stop bleeding, how to treat an infected wound... how and what yew berries could kill.  While my Father taught Illea the best ways to scout and survive alone, because for some reason Illea always dreamed of being a lone wolf, fending for herself.  It was wierd... very wierd.  So as she learned this talent, I learned the art of healing."  Spring told Shreya, then paused here for yet another intermission in her story.
Messages In This Thread
life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 01:27 PM