Silver Creek life and livelihood
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring still sobbed, but listened to Shreya grateful to have a shoulder to lean on.  She listened as Shreya spoke about how amazing it was that she had stayed sane.  She probably would not have stayed sane if she had not met Laika though, meeting Laika had helped her gain her full sanity back which even Laika probably did not know, but without ever having met Laika Spring hd no idea where she would have been right now.  Probably dead.  Her sobbing slowly ceased and she summarized the rest.

"After that I found Laika, we travelled together for a while, until we were separted one day in a snowstorm on a mountain.  I fell off a small cliff and lost my tail tip to frostbite and then soon after that was attacked by a bear, I only escaped the bear because I found a smaller hole in the ground, which I could fit into but the bear couldn't.  I treated my own wounds.  Then I arrive in the Teekon Wilds and found a mountain pack first, being clueless of borders due to my hunger I tresspassed.  I got away alive, but I got a scar on my muzzle from the Alpha female of that place.  After that I found Phoenix Maplewood and was accepted by a wolf named Ukko, who your probably don't remember since he left before you came, but he was the Beta before..." Spring's lip curled at the name, "before Tavi.  I met a wolf named Ishi, who I think I might have actually fallen for, but he was mauled by a cougar and I saved him, took him back to his pack called Lost Creek Hollow and have never seen him since."  Spring paused hear in her rambling to take a deep breath, before continuing.  "Then Phoenix Maplewood left the Maplewood and went to Silver Creek.  You know the rest."  Spring finished.  She felt lightet now that she had told someone about her past.  She looked at Shreya gratefully.  "Thank you so much for listening."
Messages In This Thread
life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 01:27 PM