Silver Creek life and livelihood
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened to Shreya, but now she was thinking.  Thinking about the pups.  Her pups. Would things have been different if she had been more careful?  Protected Hazel with everything that she had?  Put that first sick wolf somewhere more isolated and faraway...?  What had Hazel been thinking before she died?  Had her poor pup been scared?  Or had she gone down bravely?  Spring would never know, at least not in this life.  How had she just pushed her offspring off of her mind?  Marlin, Jaycee and Hazel.  It was just cruel.  Sick with herself and wanting to throw up, Spring began  to turn.  "I think I'm going to take some time for myself tonight... thank you for listening though Shreya."  Spring told her friend.  Then with renewed grief plastered onto her face, Spring turned and began to make her way towards her den.  Suddenly though Spring paused, remembering one more thing.  "I'd like to keep my pups between just you and me for now Shreya.  No one else in the living but you, me and possibly Zander know about Marlin, Jaycee and Hazel."  Spring choked out her pups names, but then without listening for a reply from Shreya, Spring left to go back towards her den without turning back.

When Spring made it to her den she did not fall asleep, ratehr stayed awake, flopped on her den floor with sad eyes starring at a wall in the den.  She wished that she could bring her pups back and possibly even start anew.  Her past had been troubled of course, but did she really have to have her pups taken from her?  Her sweet little innocent pups?  Spring sobbed for a while and thought about Starlit Hills, but most of all she thought of the pups that she had once wanted to forget.

Fading Here.  Thanks For The Thread!  :)
Messages In This Thread
life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Spring - July 02, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: life and livelihood - by Shreya - July 02, 2016, 01:27 PM