Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was then that her new Queen's howl came to her, loud and clear. She summoned them for food. Food. She'd been without food for a very long time, and he ribs were already starting to show. Ishild's tail lashed and the ashen female burst into a run. 

She'd been contemplating her decision of joining this pack ever since she stepped over the border. Her brother had asked her to be a spy for him. Not to see into Saltwinter of course, but to find Ksenia and find out her plans. How could she find her evil sister if she was stuck here? But she would stay out for now, deciding that she would hunt around the coast for the pale witch. After all, that's where all of the Cairn's felt most at home, even the cruelest. Her final decision was to stay in Saltwinter for the time being. She knew this was a temporary placement, but she wanted to make it last as long as possible.

The masked creature finally made it to Caiaphas, chartreuse eyes scanning the area. She indeed smelled the strong scent of deer and her mouth watered. Ishild had noticed her waist thinning and her ribs beginning to show. She glanced at her alpha, giving her a respectful nod. They had not met yet, but now was not the time for introductions. Now was the time to feast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Ishild - July 02, 2016, 07:31 PM